Tire Mounting and Dismounting
- Ensure that the rim is correct for the tyre size to be fitted.
- Clean the wheel thoroughly to remove all contamination.
- Ensure that the wheel is not cracked, deformed, damaged or bent.
- Lubricate the tyre beads with an approved tyre lubricant.
- With the tyre on the rim, start the inflation, making sure that tyre beads are seated correctly on the rim seat.
- For safety reasons always use a new tube when fitting new tube type tyres.
- Tubeless tyres must be fitted on air tight rims.
- Before starting to remove, ensure that the tyre is completely deflated.
- Ensure that there is no danger of the tyre bursting due to damage, exposed plies, etc.